Directions To Upgrade the Windows System to the iPad-based Version of Temperature Detection System
1.These directions assume that the window-based version network cables are connected.
2. Click stop on windows version, top right. Then shut down the PC. The windows computer, keyboard
3. On the iPad, go to the Apple App Store and download the Athena Temperature Checking App here.
4. Open App, should find HSRP automatically. If it doesn't, use the touch screen to draw a box around the HSRP.
5. Make configuration adjustments in the Admin Menu, if needed.
7. If the device is functioning as you require, then you can remove the computer, keyboard, and mouse. Leave the iPad and camera plugged into the router. No change is needed on the HSRP.