If you are using the PC-basedAthena system, the PC may need it's operating system reset from time to time. To do this:
- Click Start , then type "reset."
- Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
- Under Reset this PC, select Get Started.
- Select the option to Keep my files.
- Note any apps or drivers that will need to be reinstalled after the refresh has completed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the refresh process. This takes some time and your computer will restart.
Second - if you are still in the blue screen - you can do the following:
From the blue screen - choose advanced options -
Choose reset this pc to factory settings while keeping my files
Follow the prompts