The elevated temperature detection platform can also scan visitors to ensure they are wearing a mask. The app can provide real time feedback to visitors and send no-mask alerts to the Athena command center, email, and mobile phones. To enable mask detection:
- Tap on the owl logo and enter your password
- Tap the owl logo again, and enter your admin settings password to visit the admin settings page
- Tap on the button labeled Tap to Enable/Disable Features and access associated settings.
- Toggle on Mask Mode On to enable mask detection
- To enable cloud alerts for individuals not properly wearing a mask, toggle on Mask Server Notifications
- Tap Done then tap Exit to return to the app
- The app will now toggle between temperature and mask screening for each visitor
Note: This feature uses the front-facing camera on the iPad, which must be pointing toward visitors to work.