The iPad Kiosk is designed to be fully automated - the kiosk is self-monitoring and does not require an operator once it is installed.
To ensure that your system is fully protected from accidental user error, the settings page is password protected. If you want to make any changes, please call or email Athena support (833-928-4362 x 2 | email@example.com) for the password. We will help you access the settings page, and ensure the changes do not hurt system performance.
On the settings page, you can:
- Reconnect to a disconnected camera
- Change the temperature alert threshold
- Adjust the system to combat environmental interference
- Toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Customize what is shown on the screen
- Customize audio alerts