Release notes: Version 1.20.0715
Release date: July 15, 2020 (beta only)
- Screen streaming - allows you to stream the visual camera over RTSP, displaying the temperature on the visual image (primarily used for VMS integrations)
- Visual temp alerts - the system displays a check mark or "X" on each image, to indicate if the visitor had a normal or high temp, respectively
- Configurable confidence level - allows you to adjust the confidence level of the facial identification; if your environment is making it difficult to detect faces you can reduce the sensitivity, and if you get false-positive facial readings, you can increase it.
- All settings except for the "Alert Threshold" field on the config ALG page are password protected, preventing an accidental change from impacting system functionality
- Device setting are password protected, preventing an accidental change from impacting system functionality